Stuart A. Morse
Stuart provides guidance to individuals involved in closely held businesses who are working through business planning and estate planning issues. He also helps clients resolve employee benefits issues, including qualified deferred compensation plans and executive compensation.
He has delivered presentations on topics including business entities, compensation planning, estate planning, and probate. His audiences enjoy benefitting from his 47 years of legal experience as much as his clients do. There is very little Stuart hasn’t seen, and his keen insights are an important part of the unique package Lan Smith Sosolik PLLC offers to clients.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Supreme Court
- Board Certified, Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Dallas Home for the Jewish Aged Endowment Foundation
- Past President, Dallas Home for the Jewish Aged (Golden Acres)
- Past President, Community Homes for Adults, Inc.
- Board Member, Dallas Jewish Community Foundation
Texas Super Lawyer, Estate Planning and Probate, Texas Monthly magazine, 2003-2015.
- Union College, Schenectady, New York – BA (with Honors), 1965
- Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Texas Law School – LLB, 1968
- Associate Editor, Texas Law Review, 1967-1968